Sunday 30 June 2013

MATERIALISTIC vs REALISTIC

Hi uolss:)

Today fara nk share something why actually i choose to do this business? Infact that, when I have very stabil income?? stabil ke? hehe... and Alhamdulillah if to compare with my other friends, I'm doing just fine? No doubt nowdays its really hard to find a really good job with a stable income.. apart of that even ada yang hold good position in a company pulak tp mereka tak ada masa utk keluarga..keluar keje gelap, blk keje pun hari dah gelap... this happen until la umur kita reach to retirement... agak2 larat x,masa bersama keluarga sgt2 kurang...



Well, that's only how you see it from the outside. The real is, the pay is not enough for someone like me. Yes, you can call me materialistic or whatever. But I call it as REALISTIC.


After a deep thought, only now I have courage to share with all of you why I'm doing this business and been so in love with the return :) It's not easy to tell the whole world about your personal life...But then, I think it is also good to share about it because my story may inspires others to do the same. I hope, In sha Allah :)

Phewwww.....Lets follow me in this beautiful journey peeps!

Okay...First thing first..i could say that I have no complaints about my salary and still Alhamdulillah, I have enough to pay all my liabilities, car payment,bills, credit card, personal groceries, and that already cost me MYR1,000. Then MYR200 for mom's groceries. Saving in ASB MYR 300/month and in Tabung Haji MYR 200/month. Toll and petrol is MYR 200/month on monthly basis, coz i'm lucky that my workplace is just within my house which only takes only 15 min drives and just enough to survive till the pay day again in the following month. Okay too many numbers right? In summary I will have balance of MYR 1,000 to survive till the next pay.


Okay what say u olls?? Banyak? Alhamdulillah..at first fara pun fikir banyak and I will survive. But as I'm getting mature (word older is too ancient :p ) hahahaha...I don't think it is enough. I will be 30 years old next year (hint hint :p ), and I have no enough saving to buy my first house, give more money to my parents and many more. Sedih kan? -_-

Wajah kesayanganku..i did all this because of them.. terlalu byk pengorbanan dan jasa seorg ibu dan ayah...

I always prefer to buy my first house or apartment from developer because the price normally is cheaper compared if you buy through agent and I am very particular about the age of the house or apartment that I wanna buy. Takkan I nak beli rumah yang dah 10 tahun siapkan? Just imagine the condition.




Actually, i have a lot of plan & vision but if i still doing the same thing until my retirement i dont think my retirement day would be happy and i dont want to work until @ the age of 60!! sangat sedih kan?? 

Not only that, im a shopaholic.. im addicted to all brand items.. designer handbags, shoes, perfume bla,bla,bla.... talking about this, im getting crazy..n my truly inspired for all my vision to be complete is my great leader CDM Hanis Haizi.. 



To me i dont mind paying more for as long as the things that i paid for is really good and fair enough its for long term investment...u might say that i'm materialistic but as a woman i cant deny that my desire to look great & feel good!! To me beauty is about everything... Woman & shopping is like 'isi dan kuku'...hehe..



Apart from that, i do love travelling but somehow i dont have the opportunity to go far away due to lack of fund.. bukan tak ada duit tp i need to save the money for somthing that emergency perhaps...arghhh...kdg2 tension tp to have something we need to lose something else.. :( thats why i really need to do this business, to change my life and my family future.. i nak sgt bawak my parents pegi mekah menunaikan umrah @ least..





I have been in the company for 3 years and they gave me annual increment in terms of percentage. So you can guess and hope the percentage will be more than 10%. But again this is not enough. Why I said it is not enough?

Because...
this is one good example...Lets have a look!
If your base pay is RM3,500 and your new increment in 2014 is 8% , means that your new salary in 2014 will have additional of RM280 and that will make your total 2014 base pay is RM3,780.  Wowwwww Nampak macam banyak kan? Tapi cuba tengok balik RM280 (the 8% increment)  kalau you divide with 12 months, sebulan increment you just RM24.33.. I asked myself is this my worth? Kerja macam tak hengat dunia and no work life balance I dapat banyak tu je? And kalau korang nak tau daily rate, senang je...you all divide RM3,780 with 30 days (or any numbers based on your own company la ) and you will get your daily rate is RM126.



This make me thinking. I did my own projection on how much will be my base pay when I reach 40 years old. Will I have enough saving for myself, my parents, my siblings? Will I be meeting my Mr. Right if I stay on in this no "work life balance" environment?

I know this business for a year ago from kak Ieja @CDM shaliza aziz . She keep on posted about the goodness of wearing Premium Beautiful Corset in her facebook and I have been her silence follower since then. When Kak Ieja ( already my mentor now), told me about how much she get as the return, I'm quite excited to join the business and that time (in 2012)  I wanted to do it so badly but my work  does not allowed me to do so and my mum worried about me. She afraid I will abandoned my business. 

After all, I never give up to tell my mom and dad what are my dreams, what I wanted to do for them, helping my siblings and how I wanted to give back to the society. In March 2013, my mom and dad finally say YES for me to join this business. Once they said YES, I never looked back and Alhamdulillah things goes so smooth with their blessing :) 

Besides that, now I started to have saving for my future :)
All this happened because of this business :) Thanks Allah for the rezeki :)
Okayla that's all for now..

Before i go off, lets view this inspiring video.. Nothing is impossible..:)



Call me now,
Fara
016-2207975

farahzamzareeza@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...